I am a hands-on real estate professional with 20+ years of success in sales, leasing, and property management. As a former trust bank officer and current Certified Property Manager (IREM certification), I can demonstrate a proven ability to preserve, to enhance, and if needed to dispose of your real estate assets in a timely fashion.
As a property manager I have recommended, planned, and supervised the rehabilitation of residential units, emergency insurance repairs, and retail property improvements.
When you work with Tesoro Realty, Inc., you can expect quick turn around on Brokers Price Opinion’s (BPO) and inspection services. I understand property valuation and what adds value to real estate, as I have sold and managed real estate all over Greater Cincinnati. I have also performed in-house appraisals for a national bank.
As the broker-owner of the company, I can respond quickly to your needs and changing market conditions. If you need to sell, you will have full marketing efforts and exposure through the Internet, Multiple Listing Service (MLS), and local advertising media.
Tesoro Realty, Inc. Advantages
- Direct contact with principal broker/owner.
- Residential and Commercial Asset Management.
- Local market expertise.
- REO and BPO valuation services.
- Able to supply a market plan and BPO as needed.
- Secure, inspect, and preserve property.
- Obtain any necessary inspection reports.
- Analyze trade off between capital expenditures and the impact on sales price/time.
- Maximum marketing efforts to minimize the holding period.
- Negotiation skills to successfully conclude the sale of property.
- Conclude the sale with a sales price that maximizes financial recovery.
- Extremely high closing ratio on listed property.
- Experience selling stigmatized property.