You will have full marketing efforts and exposure through the Internet advertising and the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The MLS instantly exposes your home to thousands of Realtors representing buyers. My efforts will bring you an offer on your house, and then I will assist you in the negotiations with the buyer, and lastly follow-up to insure that we close.
I pledge that I will use all my resources and knowledge to expedite the sale of your home.
- Fully expose your property to the market as quickly as possible.
- To help you net the most possible money from the sale.
- Personalized service and maintain good communications with you.
Here are just some of the things that I will do to market and sell your home:
- My extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value. I can advertise your home on the web within a few minutes time!
- When we begin marketing your home all the Realtors in the area who have a prospective buyer for your home will quickly be notified via an automated email system. It is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
- You and I will walk through your home together. I will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! Be careful.
- Contracts are complicated, and intimidating. You will have the full benefit of my real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful sale.
I will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as the market will possibly bear. I will also work within your time frame and your needs. For example, sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current home, and buy and move into a new home, all at the same time! I can help smooth this out.
- Guide you through the necessary paperwork.
- Supply State of Ohio and Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors contracts and forms.
- Install highly visible yellow & black Tesoro Realty Inc. yard sign.
- Lock box installed to facilitate Realtor showings.
- I will coordinate all showings directly with you.
- I will coordinate inspections and the appraisal.
- Submit your property to the Multiple Listing Service exposing your property to 4000+ agents.
- Utilize photographs that showcase your property.
- Internet exposure through the internet including Realtor.com, Zillow, co-op agent sites, and more.
- Design and prepare a professionally written Property Brochure for distribution to prospective buyers, agents, and targeted marketing areas.
- Follow up with agent showings and give you feedback (pos. & neg.) from showings.
- Keep you informed regarding showings, inquiries, advertising and overall activity by phone, mail, E-mail, and written reports.
- Discuss market competition, positioning, and pricing strategy through out the selling process.
- Discuss asking price, terms, condition, and price adjustments through out the selling process.
- Home Buyer Warranty available.
- Make suggestions that will help expedite the sale of your house.
- Present all offers and advise you in the negotiations.
- Assistance with problem solving.
- Keep you advised on the progress of the closing.
- Order loan payoff, attend closing, and review the settlement statement.