It does not cost you anything to have me represent you when you are buying a home except your loyalty, open communication with me regarding your needs, and financial qualifications to purchase.
As your agent when you are buying, I can assist you by scheduling and showing you homes that are for sale in the area you prefer. I can make appointments and drive you to see the homes that meet your needs.
When we find your home, I can show you what the seller paid for the house and what other homes on the street are selling for so that you can make an informed financial decision. Additionally, I can assist you in negotiating with the seller to obtain the house at a fair price. I can also help you with all the paperwork that is involved with purchasing a home.
Further, I personally pledge that I will use all my resources and knowledge to assist you in your new home search.
- Assist you in your search for a new home.
- To help you obtain a fair and informed purchase.
- To offer personalized service maintaining good communications with you.
- Meet with you to discuss property objectives, possession time schedule, financial concerns, and purchasing strategies.
- Locate and show you available property suitable for purchase.
- Assist you in information concerning financing alternatives.
- Assist you in the process of identifying, negotiating, contracting, purchasing a suitable property, and in monitoring contract deadlines.
- Guide you through the necessary paperwork.
- Supply State of Ohio and Board of Realtors contracts and forms.
- Show you all homes for sale with all real estate firms.
- Coordinate whole house and termite inspections.
- Discuss market conditions, comparable property values, initial offer, and negotiating strategy.
- Present all offers and advise you in the negotiations.
- Assist you with problem solving.
- Keep you advised on the progress of the closing.
Benefits of Having a Buyer’s Agent
Receive emails about newly listed homes in your area and price range